Onesheet Challenge for Solstice

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

The Stars Are Right for a challenge. Holidays are coming and most of us (at least hopefully) have time for gaming. Thus we need to create something to play. 

In the old days WFRP was supposedly created as a "fantasy version of Call of Cthulhu". I think this idea is still very good one and one we should follow in this challenge. Bring in the mysteries, cults and weird uncles. Raise up the dead ones and whisper threaded names in ancient libraries. 

A present a challenge for all players and GMs alike. Create a onesheet akin the ones in official supplements and at the Daily Empire. The "rules" are as follows:

• You only have time until the end of this day.
  • It has to do with either Winter Solstice, apocalyptic visions, aligned stars and/or end of the world.
  • Tone down the fighting, increase the horror rating.

You might want to check out this guide (The Lazy Man's Guide to Constructing a Call of Cthulhu Adventure.

Share your onesheet in a way that suits you or send it to me at doc_cthulhu (at) hotmail.com and I'll post it on the Daily Empire.

-----

Don't get too shy about this. If you have a good idea, post it. If you come up with something completely different, post it. Want to do it anynomously? Just do it! Main reason for this is to get a number of entries.

The Daily Empire - An inspirational & resource site for all games of Warhammer

The Guild Blog - A blog about RPGs, games (and apparently comics) by my gaming group

#2 d6 Evil Men

d6 Evil Men

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:56 PM

Challenge accepted. I just emailed you one one-sheet.

#3 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:03 PM

Got it!

I wrote mine a few moments ago. Hopefully we are getting more of these as the evening goes by.

I would also like to note that you should only worry about writing. I can do the layout this evening (or tomorrow at the latest). All participants files directed to me will be hosted at the Daily Empire later this evening (or, again, tomorrow at the latest).

The Guild Blog - A blog about RPGs, games (and apparently comics) by my gaming group

#4 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:53 AM

Two onesheets up at the Daily Empire! Do you dare to face the malicious winds of the Sea of Claws or get follow the Prehensile-tailed Comet?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS