An Unconventional Haas-Bioroid Build

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TheRedArmy

TheRedArmy

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

Deckbuilding is not my forte (never has been, from Yu-Gi-Oh, to Magic, to any other game I played), but its a necessary part of playing the game, so I may as well get better - and to do that, practice is necessary.

This build is an attempt to create an unconventional HB deck. The idea is to be fast, get a few agendas done quickly, and put pressure on the runner to get stuff done. The idea is to take advantage of ending the run ICE (to help prevent "freebie" runs), utilizing HB's new agenda and other quick options to get things done quickly, and finish the game before the runner can get a nice rig up and going.

Of course - the only reason I bother to post it - all critiques are hereby requested.

Haas-Bioriod (Core Identity, 49 Cards Total, 15 Influence Spent)

Agendas (21 Agenda Points)

3x Accelerated Beta Test (6 AP)

3x Mandatory Upgrades (6 AP)

3x Priority Requisition (9 AP)

ICE (18 ICE - 7 Barrier, 8 Code Gate, 3 Sentry - 7 Influence)

1x Heimdall 1.0

2x Tollbooth (4 Influence)

3x Ice Wall (3 Influence)

3x Victor 1.0

3x Wall of Static

3x Rototurret

3x Enigma

Assets (6 Assets - 0 Influence)

3x Adonis Campaign

3x Melange Mining Corp

Operations (12 Operations - 6 Influence)

3x Shipment from Mirrormorph

3x Beanstalk Royalties (3 Influence)

3x Anonymous Tip (3 Influence)

3x Hedge Fund

Upgrades (4 Upgrades - 2 Influence)

1x Red Herrings (2 Influence)

3x Ash 2X3ZB9CY

I have no doubt this deck needs fine-tuning and that for my intention (a fast deck) Weyland or NBN would be a better corp for it. I think the low amount of HB ICE, combined with good economy and action cards will make it unexpected and make the opponent question how the deck is going to attack them. I've been considering putting in both more variety of ICE (aside from run-ending, I mean - but there's so little to take advantage of it), and Biotic Labor in place of the Ash upgrade.

Thoughts?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS