Multiple Red Herrings

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheRedArmy

TheRedArmy

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:54 PM

Pretty straightforward - if I have multiple Red Herrings rezzed on the same server, does the cost to steal the agenda increase by 5 for each Red Herring, or only once?

My gut tells me it should count for all Red Herrings (potentially making it 15 credits to steal an agenda). Any official ruling? If not, what do you guys think?

#2 radiskull

radiskull

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

It'll be 5 for each Red Herrings.  No official response is needed because that is the plain meaning of the card's text.

#3 PsiLAN

PsiLAN

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

Card says "aditional cost", so first one puts a cost of 5cr, second one increases it… and so on.

Runner would never pay 15, insted will pay 3, trash all of them and run again.

#4 radiskull

radiskull

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:32 AM

PsiLAN said:

Card says "aditional cost", so first one puts a cost of 5cr, second one increases it… and so on.

Runner would never pay 15, insted will pay 3, trash all of them and run again.

Well, if it cost the runner 20 credits to get through the server in the first place, maybe not.  Or maybe by the time the Runner has enough credits to run again, that Agenda will have already been scored. :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS