Indianapolis Area

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 BCH

BCH

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

Any Naptown area gamers looking to get into this game a bit.  Would love to find an active gaming group.

#2 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

I'll definitely be up for some gaming!

#3 Gelion

Gelion

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:05 PM

Yeah, there're tons of us, especially on the north side who are looking for more chances to game! You should come say hi over at my website or Board & Base to find more people from the area to play with. My group just played in the Kessel Run tournament at the Keystone Game Preserve and had a great time!

Mos Eisley Radio - Your source for Star Wars gaming news, reviews, and commentary

#4 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

I actually down on the south side, but could be convinced to drive up to the north side from time to time still.  Have to get my cards in from Team Covenant first though…

#5 Totengraber

Totengraber

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

I'm in Indianapolis as well. I live on the South side. I ran the Kessel Run tournament at the GP-Keystone. Just got the LCG last night and have been reading through the cards and the rules.

#6 SteveSpikes

SteveSpikes

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:02 AM

I too live on Indy's north side.  When WotC's Star Wars Minis was all the rage, I used to meet up with friends at the local Barnes & Noble Bookstore in Carmel, but for the two Star Wars X-Wing events (a friendly demo session, around the launch; and more recently, the Kessel Run Preview Tournament), I've been making my way down to The Game Preserve -- Fashion Mall Commons.

If you want to meet for a friendly game, I could make my way to Barnes & Noble in Carmel, but for something more "serious", I would suggest The Game Preserve.  That said, I'm thinking about getting in touch with The Game Preserve on the north side to hold demo meetings for both X-Wing and The Card Game for all the "Christmas noobs" after the holidays.

#7 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:36 AM

SteveSpikes said:

I too live on Indy's north side.  When WotC's Star Wars Minis was all the rage, I used to meet up with friends at the local Barnes & Noble Bookstore in Carmel, but for the two Star Wars X-Wing events (a friendly demo session, around the launch; and more recently, the Kessel Run Preview Tournament), I've been making my way down to The Game Preserve -- Fashion Mall Commons.

If you want to meet for a friendly game, I could make my way to Barnes & Noble in Carmel, but for something more "serious", I would suggest The Game Preserve.  That said, I'm thinking about getting in touch with The Game Preserve on the north side to hold demo meetings for both X-Wing and The Card Game for all the "Christmas noobs" after the holidays.

There's also a Game Preserve on the south side that could work for games/tournaments, as well as a store I frequent named Gamerz which is where we used to hold the SWCCG league events.

#8 Totengraber

Totengraber

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

I'd be willing to get together at Gamers or GP-South to play some SWLCG sometime.

I run a website for Indianapolis gamers (www.circlecitygamers.com). Perhaps folks could post get-togethers there so we can know where we can get in some games.

#9 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:42 AM

Totengraber said:

I'd be willing to get together at Gamers or GP-South to play some SWLCG sometime.

I run a website for Indianapolis gamers (www.circlecitygamers.com). Perhaps folks could post get-togethers there so we can know where we can get in some games.

Awesome!  I'm also willing to head up to the north side or downtown locations to play, so we'll have to see what works best for people.  I'll probably be unavailable for such things until the new year, but I'm looking forward to some games!

#10 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:16 AM

Hey guys,

I'm finding myself with lots of free time for the next 3 days or so (Thu-Sat), we should get a group together somewhere and play!

(sorry for ressurecting a thread from pg 6, but it seemed better than starting a new one)

#11 SteveSpikes

SteveSpikes

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:59 AM

Page 6! O_o  Wow!  I'm glad someone bumped this back to the front.  It is truly about time the web monkeys at FFG give this forum some sub-forums akin to the ones for the X-Wing forum.

#12 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:05 AM

I propose getting a group together this Saturday (1/5) for some SWLCG playing.  I'd even be willing to run a tournament of some sorts if there was enough interest.

#13 Totengraber

Totengraber

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:51 PM

Where would you be wanting to get together and at what time? I have most of the day free, so I should be able to show up.

#14 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

I'm also pretty flexible, though I live on the south side so my preference would be meeting at Gamerz or the Greenwood Game Preserve in the afternoon.  I've also used the IUPUI campus center to run a SWCCG tournament before and it has plenty of table space, though parking isn't free. (Link is for the address of Gamerz… their new website still needs some work).

#15 Totengraber

Totengraber

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

I could meet at Gamerz or GP-South, whichever. Just let me know a time.

#16 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

Sorry, I haven't been able to get the FFG site to load at all today until just now. I guess we'll have to try again sometime. :-(

#17 SteveSpikes

SteveSpikes

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

Now that this forum has sub-forums, Indy gamers, start posting introductions and event postings here
http://www.fantasyfl...=4&efidt=767455.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS