Wisconsin players

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 SnowcatAssassin

SnowcatAssassin

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:01 AM

Madison specifically. I'm looking forward to playing this and if there's anyone in the Madison area that might like to try this game out or just play their copy, I'd love to start that.

I have a feeling I'm Board in Middleton will add this game to their Monday nights, but sadly that's a night I always have to work, so that's kind of out for me.

Anyone else in Wisconsin feel free to use this thread to organize as well.

I think we got this...

#2 Ulairi

Ulairi

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:08 AM

I'm in Milwaukee. I'm hoping Game Universe starts a game night and I prefer Friday nights. Right now, they have Netrunner on Mondays and I have a feeling that the playerbase is the same between the LCGs. 

#3 Dietcokeofevil

Dietcokeofevil

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:11 AM

Hey all,

I'm in Milwaukee as well. The only days I could get away would be Wednesday all day and Sunday night.

I would be up for a drive to Madison for a Wednesday night game session, otherwise I'll try and get involved with the Games Universe group. Unfortunately, I work second shift and my off day is Wednesdays.

#4 khadorstrong

khadorstrong

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:11 PM

I too am in Milwaukee, and willing to play at Games Universe. They seem to be getting a nice group of folks. 

#5 brimmstorm

brimmstorm

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

I'm in Madison! Misty Mountain does X-Wing on Thursdays. Maybe we could play some Thursday?

#6 ericniemi

ericniemi

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:46 AM

Is there anyone from the Eau Claire area here?  I'm new to the area and looking for a group.

#7 Envoyofduels

Envoyofduels

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

ericniemi said:

Is there anyone from the Eau Claire area here?  I'm new to the area and looking for a group.

I am also i9n Eau-Claire, am interested in trying the game myself.

#8 BranWheatKillah

BranWheatKillah

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:49 PM

We're not very close to Madison, but we are playing the game here in Kenosha, WI at Colosseum Games! We have set up a play night yet since the game has just released but quite a few people have sets now.

#9 carnage4u

carnage4u

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

some of us will play it on Tuesdays at Misty Mountain> it is slowly becoming a "random game night"  There is a large Warmachine group, but many of us are playing random games instead on tuesday Night.  I cannot promise we will play this game weekly, but I expect some of us to have decks with us on tuesdays and just play whatever game is brought up first.

#10 HomerJ

HomerJ

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:48 AM

We've got a couple players in the Menomonee Falls/Milwaukee area that would join at Games Universe or a significant event in Madison. 

The biggest challenge for my group is that we tend to show up at the local Milwaukee events, and the same 4 guys that would have shown up at my house, are at the store.  Not a lot of desire to go if we could have stayed home for the same turnout.  I'm hoping that Games Universe can get a rotating schedule of LCGs so that there's better turnout and more players.  Between AGOT, COC, WHI, NET, and now SW there could be an event each week (same night) for each game, and then people could plan ahead and get there.  (Fingers crossed)

#11 sliebert

sliebert

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

Hey Snowcat, I've got 3-4 players down here in Janesville.  Let us know if you ever need more players.

#12 Ulairi

Ulairi

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:36 AM

HomerJ said:

We've got a couple players in the Menomonee Falls/Milwaukee area that would join at Games Universe or a significant event in Madison. 

The biggest challenge for my group is that we tend to show up at the local Milwaukee events, and the same 4 guys that would have shown up at my house, are at the store.  Not a lot of desire to go if we could have stayed home for the same turnout.  I'm hoping that Games Universe can get a rotating schedule of LCGs so that there's better turnout and more players.  Between AGOT, COC, WHI, NET, and now SW there could be an event each week (same night) for each game, and then people could plan ahead and get there.  (Fingers crossed)

I don't know if you're on the Star Wars LCG Milwaukee facebook group but I am. There are about 4 people I play with and we've played at the Greenfield store. What nights do you play at Menomonee Falls ?I live in the falls so tha will be easier for me.

#13 Zelrig

Zelrig

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

I'd come out to Game Universe for a regular game night. 

It would be nice if they set aside a certain night for the LCG's so we could plan for it.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS