Raleigh, NC players

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 carolina_bryan

carolina_bryan

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

I am in the Raleigh area and would love to find some fellow players. Any nearby gaming groups giving this a go?

#2 carolina_bryan

carolina_bryan

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:27 AM

Been a few days, figure I would give this a bump.  Any other players in the Raleigh area now that the game has been out a while?

#3 trunkmonkee1971

trunkmonkee1971

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:49 AM

I live in Garner NC. I get out to The Gamers Armory and The Game Connection when I can.

Ronald

#4 AlKusanagi

AlKusanagi

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

I picked it up and I'll be at Game Theory this Saturday trying it out.

#5 Holliday88

Holliday88

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:30 AM

Just picked up a copy at Game Theory. You guys play there in occasion? I would love to try it out. 

North Carolina Facebook Group

Join the resource for connecting players across NC.

#6 darkbladecb

darkbladecb

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

We have a medium-sized group of Thrones players at Gamer's Armory that since the release of Netrunner have expanded into a full LCG play day the third Sunday of every month. It's primarily Thrones, but I've gotten two Cores of Star Wars and have enjoyed it, so I would recommend you guys come by. We have 8-15 Thrones players there most Sundays and there are a couple Netrunner guys.

We also have our own message board. Message me if you want more info on that.

#7 heroclicker

heroclicker

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:46 AM

We have respectable following of the LCG lines up in Durham at Atomic Empire (formerly sci-fi genre).

I think we have 12+ plus each month in our netrunner leage event, and I and a few other netrunners and dukies have picked up star wars. 

I'm loving it so far, and I meet up with people and play there saturdays from noon/1 to 6/8  and tuesdays from 6-9.

We also play some X-wing minis, same crowd, all great guys, and we had I think 12 for our kessel run tournament. 

Come around and ask for Zach!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS