Photo

Wave 2 Blog Contest - Get any Wave 2 Ship for FREE!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zachbunn

zachbunn

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:45 AM

With the Kessel Run just behind us, we thought there was no better time to generate some discussion on Wave 2! Earlier this week we announced our Wave 2 Blog Contest over at Team Covenant and there have already been 15 blogs entered into the contest. The winner will get any Wave 2 ship absolutely free, including shipping, the week of it's release. 

To enter, all you have to do is sign up for an account on Team Covenant. From there, follow the steps on the Blog Contest page and you'll be ready to roll. This is a great chance to discuss all the amazing new wave 2 models and potentially walk away with some awesome swag.

Even if you aren't into blogging or writing so much, all the blog are linked on the contest page and are excellent for reading. There have been lots of supremely good blogs posted in the past coupel of days. If you have any questions, let me know!

Zach

Do or do not, there is no try.

#2 Sprenger

Sprenger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:05 PM

Even if you don't come away with a ship, you will still benefit from large group of active X-Wing players that are always posting blogs for all the different aspects of the game like movement strategies .There is also a pretty awesome podcast that keeps players up to date on all things X-Wing. I have been blogging on the Covenant's site for about six months now and I know that my game has been elevated 10 fold from all the feedback I have recieved on the site.

The contest takes like 15 minutes to enter and you won't regret it. And you never know you might come away with one of those sweet wave 2 ships!

Light Side: 4 X-Wings, 3 Y-Wings, 2 A-Wings, 2 Hwks, 1 Falcon & 1 B-Wing

Dark Side: 6 Fighters, 2 Advanced, 2 Interceptors, 2 Fire Sprays, 2 Bombers, 1 Shuttle

#3 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

Big thanks to Team Covenant for running these contests!  Also, everyone should check out my entry. :-)

#4 zachbunn

zachbunn

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:40 AM

Still plenty of time to post a submission! Must have blog posted by midnight on Thursday (the 27th) to have a chance at winning a wave 2 ship! We are currently at 19 excellent blog entries. You can find them all linked in the comments of the blog contest page. 

Do or do not, there is no try.

#5 Sgt. G

Sgt. G

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:08 AM

FOr those here who like to read up on flavor and tactics.. give here a look. http://teamcovenant....side-of-x-wing/ , its worth the read..and will only get better with your input and me playing more games.

and admitedly..i want a free Interceptor.

DS-137-1

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS