• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheRedArmy

TheRedArmy

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

Greetings all!

TheRedArmy here, and I just recently got into Netrunner. A friend and I went up north to Chicago for an event with the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism), and we saw Netrunner in a store. We were already considering playing the old one (via a downloadable client), and so we pooled our money to buy it. I do not regret it for one minute. Even though I lose to said friend all the time. enfadado

I live in southern Louisiana here in the USA. Anyone in the area (even Mississippi) please send a holler - I make trips to Mississippi for the SCA on occasion, as well as northern Louisiana. I may be in Baton Rouge on the 30th - anyone in that area then, let me know. Can't confirm yet, however.

I already feel like I'm learning from these boards, and hope I can help bring new players into the fold.

To Battle!

Yours in Honor,

TheRedArmy

#2 Saintsman

Saintsman

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

In the New Orleans area myself. Have a specific gaming spot in mind?

#3 TheRedArmy

TheRedArmy

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:33 AM

I don't really go to any local FLGSs - I mostly stay home and play with friends. I've been thinking about going to And Books Too!  in Lafayette to see if I can get enough interest to get a local group going with about 10 or 12 strong. New Orleans is a bit far for a weekly trip (or even bi-weekly, for me), but I might be able to get something going where I could meet you in the middle somewhere.

As for my possible (and probably unlikely) trip to Baton Rouge, I'm not really familiar with the area outside of the highways, so I would probably perfer to go to a landmark gaming center in that area.

#4 DocH

DocH

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

Define Southern Louisiana.  There's a couple of us who play in Houma.  We also play various miniature and board games.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS