new game night kits

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wormiespice

wormiespice

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:59 AM

ffg announce new kits with han solo and boba fett cards in , i am still waiting to get the kits with vader and luke cards in . when can we expect to see them ?

#2 Stormtrooper721

Stormtrooper721

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:58 PM

Rather than oversized unique cards, I'd rather the monthly OP kits gave us more cards than we can actually use more of, like more Stealth cards, more Push the Limit cards, etc. Cards that players actually want more of.

OP kits could also contain interesting scenarios and new tokens with rules to use them, like Death Star Gun Tower tokens, the rules to use them, and Death Star maps, rather than just a poster.

FFG needs to re-assign whoever is currently designing the OP kits and put in someone with a lot more imagination and creativity. Oversized novelty cards of unique cards that players already have? Really? Seriously, FFG. E-mail me. I've got hundreds of ideas for OP kits that could be a lot more exciting!

FFG could even get the online community involved with a monthly vote for the next cards to be included in the next OP kit. What excitement and involvement that would generate! Hey, loyal customers, what cards do you want more of for us to include in your next OP kit?

Seriously, FFG, your OP kit department needs help. Call me.  

The 731st Imperial Flight School - "The Vornskrs" - 1 TIE Advanced, 3 TIE Interceptors, 10 TIE Fighters

23 Victories, 1 Defeat, 0 Draws - 69 kills versus 46 losses

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS