Wave 2 complete set?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

So I have  to ask this question just to see…

After the Kessel Run events this last weekend, does anyone else have a full set of wave 2 ships?

I do not speak of my own fortunes, but after attending 3 different events with hothie I watched him collect a full set, kickstarted by him already having the Falcon from worlds.

I know there were opportunities in larger metropolitan areas to attend multiple tournaments. Did anyone have enough luck to collect them all?

Have to ask now, because after the eBay auctions end all bets are off. So, did anyone else in the world have a full set of ships as of Sunday night?

He'd never ask, so I had to. :)

#2 CaptainRook

CaptainRook

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

ziggy2000 said:

So I have  to ask this question just to see…

After the Kessel Run events this last weekend, does anyone else have a full set of wave 2 ships?

I do not speak of my own fortunes, but after attending 3 different events with hothie I watched him collect a full set, kickstarted by him already having the Falcon from worlds.

I know there were opportunities in larger metropolitan areas to attend multiple tournaments. Did anyone have enough luck to collect them all?

Have to ask now, because after the eBay auctions end all bets are off. So, did anyone else in the world have a full set of ships as of Sunday night?

He'd never ask, so I had to. :)

I have half of a set, but that's pretty good considering the opportunity for a full set wasn't possible here unless I set up more events at the other shops in town.  It doesn't bother me, as I'm sure the Wave will hit the shelves soon enough, and I can't wait to field two Firesprays.

RookActual @ http://www.afewmaneuvers.com
-Rogue 9: rookactual@afewmaneuvers.com.

#3 The_Brown_Bomber

The_Brown_Bomber

• Members
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

im close. have all but the Slave1. :)

"There will be a substantial reward for anyone who finds the Millenium Falcon. You are free to use whatever means necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegration!".

Lord Vader

#4 ScottieATF

ScottieATF

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

Hothie won three then bought his way to a complete set.

#5 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:24 AM

ScottieATF said:

You somehow manage to make that sound dirty. reir

#6 Grape Starburst

Grape Starburst

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:55 AM

I had 3 KRT within an hour of me so the best I could have managed was three ships if I'd been able to go to all 3 and was good enough to win them.

#7 MantoF18

MantoF18

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:04 AM

YES I DO!  I was very lucky this weekend and was able to get one of each ship!  

On saturday I played in a Kessel Run with 2 other friends.  I sponcered their way suppling their ships, tokens, dice, templates, and even paid their entry fee.  My friends did great, beat me and managed 2nd and 3rd.  I got 4th place via strength of scheudle as I was tied in last with 2 others.

Sunday I played Solo (pun intended) and won the tournement, securing my final ship, Slave 1.  

I understand I was really lucky and expected the weekend to go they way worlds went; great experence, loads of fun but no prizes; but I am so thrilled that the Kessel Run treated me so well.

I will write up a battle report of my games very soon. Congrats to all the Kessel Run winners, especially thoses who were good sports and courteous players!

Manto F18

#8 hothie

hothie

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:37 AM

ScottieATF said:

He very easily could have said no, and that would have been the end of it. But with Christmas coming, he wanted the money more. Win/win.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS