Lightsaber Deflection: Art

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tiziano

Tiziano

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

Once again something of mine has been spoilered, so here it is, for the community to see (and hopefully enjoy) at a better size.

As usual, click to enlarge. :)

Allow me with this  to whish you  a Merry Christmas (or seasonal holiday of your choice) and a wonderful New Year.

#2 Saturnine

Saturnine

• Members
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

As always, great work Tiziano!

#3 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:08 AM

Excellent! Nice work!

Star Wars LCG: FFG EC Regional 2014 - Top 4; Star Wars LCG: FFG Event Center Store Championship 2014 - Top 4; FFG Event Center Season One 2014 - Minneapolis Regional Game Night - Top 4; May the 4th Be With You 2013 - Second Chance Tournament Champion; A Game of Thrones LCG: Days of Ice and Fire 2013 - Joust Top 16

abUse the Force author on CardGameDB.com

#4 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:57 AM

This piece is amazing. I wish this were the card art for Luke Skywalker. I like it a lot better than the other one.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#5 FiendishDevil

FiendishDevil

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:33 AM

Excellent work as expected!

#6 JustinMcBride

JustinMcBride

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:58 PM

I just signed up on this forum just to say two things:

Just bought the game, it's awesome.

That should've been Luke Skywalker's art. It's spot on, and is interesting while the actual Luke art, point blank, just sticks. Nice job!

Founder of http://www.toptiergaming.com A community for Star Wrs LCG and X-Wing!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS