• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 hoywolf

hoywolf

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

Hi All,

So my friends and I want to start a netrunner fansite, focusing on wrtiing articles: news, decks, strategies, tutorials, etc. If your intrested please send me a PM. :)

Also I've been looking for other netrunner fansites, if you have any please feel free to link it here as well. I'd love to help grow a netrunner community any way I can!

Peace,

Hoywolf

#2 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:14 PM

http://www.cardgamed...droid-netrunner

#3 hoywolf

hoywolf

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:56 PM

cool awesome site, thanks for the link :)

#4 take

take

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:20 PM

this one is not yet live, but i started working on it yesterday:  http://www.canandstring.com/

i'm a total anr newbie, but i hope to get some good content for the launch sometime soon. if worse comes to worse and i don't see much interest, i can just throw a forum in there so people can have an unaffiliated/non-ad-driven place to talk about the game.

#5 Talamare

Talamare

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

I have strong opinions and excessive amounts of spare times, If you want I can write some articles for your blog

#6 hoywolf

hoywolf

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:32 AM

cool, @Talamare I sent you a PM.

@take, I'll check out your site as well :)

#7 radioactivemouse

radioactivemouse

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

I'll bite. My friend and I have been working on a Netrunner vid/podcast. I suppose doing articles will help me get some exposure as well as some community support. 

#8 Kaic

Kaic

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:45 AM

I typically play this game casually (I don't really have the time for tournaments), but I would like to write some articles.  Maybe I could write some articles from a "casual" point of view since most articles I see typically take a more competitive look at the game.  Either way, I would be up for writing some articles.

#9 Master Fwiffo

Master Fwiffo

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

I'm a decent writer, but not that great a player.  I'd be down for contributing more 'fun' and lighthearted articles, or even Android universe fiction if you're up for that sort of thing.  I love the game and the universe, and I'd love to help grow the community.

Also, if you need an editor, I'd volunteer as well.

-edit-  And if you'd like, I'd be more than happy to write in-depth reviews and summaries of the other Android products - the books and other two games.

#10 Frosty Hardtop

Frosty Hardtop

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

I've been keeping an eye on this thread. Is this a real thing that's happening? I could see myself writing an article on unconventional decks, strategies, and getting the most out of unpopular cards.

#11 Evazorek

Evazorek

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

I would also like to know if this is still going on? I am an avid writer and would be up for contributing to a Netrunner site.

#12 ODie

ODie

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:24 AM

I'll bite. What are you looking for - length wise, level of analysis, level of pig-headed rantiness, what?

Cheers,
ODie…

#13 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:00 AM

If you want to write articles you can also write some for Cardgamedb.

#14 Kaic

Kaic

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:04 AM

Toqtamish said:

If you want to write articles you can also write some for Cardgamedb.

I might have to do that.

#15 take

take

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:14 PM

i ended up turning can&string into an ANR forum as enough sites seem to exists already for articles, but not many seem to lean toward community/discussion [or at least in a way that makes sense, is unbiased, and easily accessible].

if anyone is interested, you can now sign up for an account @ http://canandstring.com using the password "nicesplash".

keep in mind the forums are still a work in progress and there are some bugs still wriggling around, but everything finally appears to be working well enough to open her up, so have at it.

#16 Kahrash

Kahrash

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

If you still need writers, I'll write for ya.

-Ed

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS