Photo

Millenium Falcon Engine Upgrade Modification (Boost reference)?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lord Darkain

Lord Darkain

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

I won a Millenium Falcon during a Kessel Run event. (Thank-you for that FFG, by the way.) There is a modification with the falcon, the Engine Upgrade. The card reads "You action bar gains the "3arrow symbol inserted here" action icon. I think I saw this as the boost symbol. There is no reference to the boost rules with the Falcon. Seeing as it will be awhile before I can add the ships that do have the boost reference card, I was wondering if I could get a note on it from someone here.

#2 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

• Members
  • 543 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

The boost action is explained on a pilot-sized card which you should have gotten with the prize package. If you do not have it, it may have gotten mixed in with one of the other prize packages.

#3 Lord Darkain

Lord Darkain

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

The reference card is missing. Must have been misplaced by the TO when they went through the pack. Since I have no way of contacting this person I do not really know, the question remains. If someone has a Boost Reference Card and would share the info, that would be great.

#4 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

• Members
  • 543 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

Here you go:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

You may be able to contact the TO to see if they can get ahold of the other person. The easiest thing however would be to contact Customer Support at FFG to get a replacement copy.  They are VERY good with this service. The link can be found in the menu bar at the top of this page, under "More… > Customer Service > Damaged/Missing components". Fill out the form and submit it. You'll probably have a replacement card in a few days. In the meantime you can print the image above for reference when you play. Good luck!

#5 Lord Darkain

Lord Darkain

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

Thank-you very much for the image as well as the customer support info. The other issue is if the TO got the card mixed up with one of the other units, it could be in three other winner's homes too. Four places I do not know and might not see till next month's X-Wing game day…if those same people show up… I have a feeling the FFG Support route will be easiest! ;-) Thanks again for the help!!!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS