Can you have more then one slave 1 or millennium falcon in a game

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lightofhand

lightofhand

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

Can you have move then one slave 1 or millennium falcon model in a game? Can anyone who won one let me know as you would of got to have read the rules.

#2 Darth Lupine

Darth Lupine

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

Sure you can, as long as its different pilots and titles. You could have Boba in Slave 1 and Kath Scarlet flying her own Firespray.

#3 afilter

afilter

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:45 PM

Darth Lupine said:

Sure you can, as long as its different pilots and titles. You could have Boba in Slave 1 and Kath Scarlet flying her own Firespray.

Exactly…only one Falcan and Slave1 title card and one unique pilot, but you cold field as many ship types as your points will allow.

#4 lightofhand

lightofhand

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

Darth Lupine said:

i'm hope so as I would buy 2 of both them if not 3 over time (would have to get the overtime at to pay for)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS