Kessel Run pictures

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cpt.HARM

Cpt.HARM

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:11 AM

I put some pictures of our Kessel Run event up on my blog (it is pretty picture heavy). Kudos to FFG for coming up with the idea, as well as thanks to the local New Zealand distributor (and King of Cards, my FLGS) for getting everything sorted out down here in the South Pacific so we could actually have the event.

In the end it was a Wedge, Biggs, 2 Rookie pilot mix that took out the final win (using the Falcon in the final match-up).

I was really impressed with the quality of the paint-jobs on the new miniatures - so much so that I went and pre-ordered some on the day (so I guess the event worked out well for everyone!). I also took along some pre-production Space Mats that GF9 have been working on so that we could play on them rather than just using the black MTG cloths flipped over.

http://wargamerontou...kessel-run.html

Chris

#2 Chairborne

Chairborne

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

Very nice! Thanks for sharing that. I think you sold me on at least one GF 9 mat.

#3 SteveSpikes

SteveSpikes

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

Yes.  I might have to get a "Space Mat" for myself as well.  They look wonderful, indeed.

#4 Grape Starburst

Grape Starburst

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

This is the first tables squads from our very Imp heave Kessel Run about to be set up for the first round yesterday.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS