Photo

Fantasy Flight Rules for events in respect for wheelchair users and the disabled.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

Hello,

I am posting here after i found out my local hobby shop was running the Kessel Run, but due to the venue they are using i find that i am unable to go due to my disability. I am in a wheelchair and find walking very painfull, but my disability is known to the shop. Them knowing this i can find no reason why they would choose a venue that by its very location can only be used by the non disabled.

Info on the venue it is on the first floor of an old building that has a staircase of old stone steps that would cause me great discomfort, there is also nowhere to store my wheelchair at street level, even if i could gain access to the venue there is then the health and safety issues of me been in the unit.

#2 schmoo34

schmoo34

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

Did you have a question or was this informational only?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS