Necron Space Vessel

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dramacydle

Dramacydle

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:58 PM

I wanted to start a Rogue Trader Game using the Necrons as the villans of the game and I was wondering if there were any released supplements that held Necron Space Vessel so that I could throw in a space battle or two?

#2 HappyDaze

HappyDaze

• Members
  • 5,665 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

Not currently. Be aware that they were extremely powerful in Battlefleet Gothic.

Ignore, Ignore, you must learn Ignore!

Now Ignoring: Nobody.

#3 susanbrindle

susanbrindle

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

HappyDaze said:

Not currently. Be aware that they were extremely powerful in Battlefleet Gothic.

However, the Newcrons are apparently less extremely powerful, since at one point a Battle Barge (one of the smaller imperial ships if I remember correctly) takes one down.

#4 Dramacydle

Dramacydle

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:05 PM

Well than what would be the chances of substituting a specified Eldar Craft that I know for sure have extensive releases in supplements  and just look in Tome Of Fate for one of the released Heavy Necron Cannons that does somewhere between 2d10 and 4d10 damage on a hit. Keep the Eldar manueverability, armor and other specs of the space vessel.

#5 HappyDaze

HappyDaze

• Members
  • 5,665 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

susanbrindle said:

HappyDaze said:

However, the Newcrons are apparently less extremely powerful, since at one point a Battle Barge (one of the smaller imperial ships if I remember correctly) takes one down.

A battle barge is effectively a space marine battleship. It's a very powerful vessel.

Ignore, Ignore, you must learn Ignore!

Now Ignoring: Nobody.

#6 Kasatka

Kasatka

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:41 PM

HappyDaze said:

susanbrindle said:

HappyDaze said:

A battle barge is effectively a space marine battleship. It's a very powerful vessel.

Aye, a battle barge contains hundreds of space marines and is covered in extremely good armour, powerful engines, tough void shields and dozens of macrocannons and powerful bombardment cannnons to the fore to saturate ground targets with pulverizing fire. They also contain lots of thunderhawk gunships which while big and cumbersome are very powerful strike craft and double as boarding craft. Oh and they often have teleportariums, and dreadnoughts and terminators and tonnes of available wargear from the chapter armoury. Yeah a battle barge is a monumentally dangerous oppponent in spacebound warfare and planetary sieges.

Only the insane have strength enough to prosper.

Only those that prosper may truly judge what is sane.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS