Photo

2 Champs and a Chump Episode 92- I44 Grudgematch!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kennon

Kennon

• Members
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

This week on 2 Champs and a Chump, we have a tournament report from the first of a series of tournaments between the venerable Springfield, MO and Tulsa, OK metas. Listen to us talk about the new (and old!) builds that we're experimenting with and how they performed. *WARNING* This is a tournament travel episode, and that means road noise.

#2 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:12 AM

how come you guys dont advertise your tournies on here or one of the fan sites? i heard through the grapevine about this tourney a few weeks back (after the fact) and that it was only advertised on facebook. if i had nothing to do one weekend id totally hop a flight.

#3 Keggy

Keggy

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

They threw up a thread on cardgamedb the night before.  A few people already posted that they would have gone if there would have been any sort of advertising.  I just chalk it up to them being okies.

#4 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:10 AM

Yup, if you're gunna post it, at least post it where someone will see it :P

#5 Kennon

Kennon

• Members
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:21 AM

This one developed on a pretty short time frame, so it wasn't as publicized as we'd like them to be. I know that Greg is hammering out a schedule all the way out through our Regional in the late May/ early June window, so I'm hoping that we can have a pretty forward looking and advanced schedule set up here pretty soon.

#6 zachbunn

zachbunn

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

We are putting the schedule together through August at this point. This December event happed within 10 or so days of it being an idea. Pretty great start with 23 players from 3 states. 

Do or do not, there is no try.

#7 JCWamma

JCWamma

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:16 AM

dcdennis said:

Yup, if you're gunna post it, at least post it where someone will see it :P

Hey, it's your fault for not checking out cardgamedb's burgeoning forums more often :P

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS