• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Merack

Merack

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:21 AM

Hello guys, 

I'm reading the rules of my DW book and I have a doubt.

On the page 139, the box with the example says that Brother Gideon took a Storm Bolter (20 Req.), ok. Next he tooks two clips of the hellfire rounds (2 x 15 Req.) ???

On the page 159, the Table 5-11 says that the hellfire rounds costs 25 each clip. I lost something?
The rule is simple, the price on Table 5-11 is one for any applicable weapon, for Heavy Bolters add +5, except Pistols.

In the case of Pistols, how can I calculate the price of a clip?

Best wishes from Brazil,

#2 KommissarK

KommissarK

• Members
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:14 AM

Always go with the cost in a table or the description, never with the examples. Those are quite often wrong or misprinted.

As far as the pistol cost. I do not know off the top of my head what it is, but the modification for pistol special ammo should be very close in the book to any other special ammo cost. I want to say it is 1/2 the cost.

#3 Merack

Merack

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:02 AM

Thanx a lot KommissarK, it helped me a lot.
I was looking trough the skills, did you notice that on the character sheet we have Barter and Disguise but on the book those skills are not mentioned?

Really weird.

#4 herichimo

herichimo

• Members
  • 898 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:03 AM

Be sure to download and read the errata. Some of the special ammunition had incorrect cost in the main book. The correct value is in the errata. (Optional weapon rules are of course optional.)

#5 Merack

Merack

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:17 AM

Thanx a lot herichimo, I printed it already.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS