Talent Card: Aqshy Lore

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DurakBlackaxe

DurakBlackaxe

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:09 AM

I just got my WFRP boxes couple weeks back, so been busy sorting everything out.

Now I am doing the Errata.

Couldnt find the new version of  Enchanting Visage Card in any of the expansions. Just removed the old one.

Cloak of Dragonscales Card.  Couldnt find a version of this  in any of the expansions. Likely have to print it myself

The Talent Card: Aqshy Lore.  My Core box had the incorrect one,  but one of the other box sets had the correct one (Think was Player Vault).

My problem comes when I reach one of the other boxed expansions.  I dont have the card here with me, but it gives a totally new Aqshy talent card. 

I think its Aqshy pyromancer Bright Order, but could be Aqshy, Lore of Fire Bright Order, its in the Heros expansion.  Does a Bright wizard on reaching hero level, either a) takes new order talent, b) can choose to keep old one or c) has to keep old one?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS