Ship Upgrades

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 voidstate

voidstate

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:49 AM

Can anyone tel if the new Ship Upgrades will be available to all ships. 

Thanks

vs

· Try my Unoffical X-Wing Squadron Builder, see the 70,000+ squadrons other players have created or a list of all the X-Wing components.
· Currently, I'm backpacking around SE Asia for a year with my wife and three identical triplet girls. Check out our blog to see where we've got to: Travels With Triplets.

#2 Eruletho

Eruletho

• Members
  • 594 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:19 AM

All upgrade cards require that you match their upgrade icon to an icon on the pilot card.

Luckily, the modification and title upgrade types don't HAVE upgrade icons. That means you get to match them to a blank space on the card and are able to equip them to anyone. Be aware, all of the title cards available right now require a specific class of ship, but the modification cards don't, so you sould equip stealth devices to TIE-Interceptors and engine upgrades to X-Wings and enjoy your newly enhanced ships. There is a limit that I have unofficially seen of 1 modification and 1 title per ship, but I don't have the inserts (as I don't have the ships) and can't confirm that.

#3 voidstate

voidstate

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:13 AM

I was hoping that wasn't the case. It's going to make my Squadron Builder rather complicated…

· Try my Unoffical X-Wing Squadron Builder, see the 70,000+ squadrons other players have created or a list of all the X-Wing components.
· Currently, I'm backpacking around SE Asia for a year with my wife and three identical triplet girls. Check out our blog to see where we've got to: Travels With Triplets.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS