Identity mini bio included with What Lies Ahead

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FLGMwt

FLGMwt

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

As a rules junkie, I read the NR rules a few times online before purchasing and was immensely impressed by the backstory and bios in the back. When I opened up my fresh, hot from the printer data pack, I thought I recognized a LotR rulesheet packed in there. I was surprised as I hadn't expected any rules revisions so I assumed it was a revised turn flowchart. I was pleased to find a nice big double column page of pure flavor text. Sure I've got three copies of the Whizzard now, but I'll be damned if i don't know at least three times about him as I do Dain or the like. Just wanted to appreciate the added effort of our hosts. Anyone have a particular thematic preference of runner/corp so far? Cheers!

#2 Messenger

Messenger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

Mega-Like. I can't wait to get my own pack. I don't even intend to play Whizzard, but I wanna know his background.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS