6 replies to this topic

#1 Roman_Sandal

Roman_Sandal

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

Hey Guys,

Anyone going to be playing in Brisbane?

We have a group of 4 which will most likely meet at Ace Comics in Annerley on Weds Arvo/Night after the games release.

Thanks

Roman

#2 Roman_Sandal

Roman_Sandal

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

Come on guys don't be shy, we are willing to meet up at other locations as we understand Ace Annerley won't suit every one.

#3 wrath87

wrath87

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:18 PM

Hey mate,

I am from Brisbane as well and I know where ace comics is. Do you know if they are considering running any game days or tournements for it?

What else do you guys play card/miniture games wise?

#4 Roman_Sandal

Roman_Sandal

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

Hey Mate,

I spoke with Ace Staff on Weds and they said they are unsure about them running tournaments, would depend on public interest etc, but are happy for them to be run there.

Only the young blokes were working that day, but I have known one of the bosses for around 5 years and I am going to speak to him next week as he is on holidays at the moment. We used to do Stargate tournments back in the day, Ace didn't organise them but had no issue with us playing there.

They also said that they have had a lot of interest in SW. The had already received 12 x star wars core sets and majority were pre ordered.

Roman

#5 Roman_Sandal

Roman_Sandal

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

wrath87 said:

Hey mate,

I am from Brisbane as well and I know where ace comics is. Do you know if they are considering running any game days or tournements for it?

What else do you guys play card/miniture games wise?

Hey Wrath,

Did you get the Personal Message I sent you?, it was the first one I ever tried so hopefully I did it right.

Also have you got mates who are interested in playing?

#6 Roman_Sandal

Roman_Sandal

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:49 AM

Just updating the Brisbane folk, Ace comics has had some interest with players.And there will be a small group at critical mass in Chermside.

Please jump on if you have anything to add re locations or general suggestions.

#7 Roman_Sandal

Roman_Sandal

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

Hey Guys,

Just an Update for the Brisbane Peeps:

We have been meeting at Ace at Annerley on Wednesdays from 4pm.

At this stage we have a player base of around 12 players. As the game is still in the early stages we are also using the Wednesdays to arrange the best time and days to get the most players.

Please give a shout to this post if you are interested in playing even if you will not be playing at Ace.

Thanks
Roman

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS