What Lies Ahead is now on sale!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ScuderiaBenny

ScuderiaBenny

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

As of yesterday, the What Lies Ahead deck is officially on sale. Sorry, but before you all get your hopes up it is only currently on sale at FFG's Event Center. Tuesday is the day I get together with a friend there and much to our surprise, the new deck had gone on sale only a couple of hours prior. So any of you in Minnesota or close enough should stop on by and pick it up. Unfortunately for the rest of you the most I could get out of the guys there about a general release was…soon. 

I didn't get a chance to play with any of the cards since we were playing X-wing and getting ready for the Kessel Run, and I really didn't feel like trying to incorporate it into my deck right away. However, I did go through all the cards and there are definitely some great additions, as most of you know from the spoilers.

Anyways, I hope everyone will be able to pick it up soon! Cheers!

#2 relasine

relasine

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

Anyone else finding that their LGS can't get it due to an apparent "Printing Issue" that FFG had, which is stopping distribution?  

#3 FLGMwt

FLGMwt

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

I bought mine today from a FLGS outside MN. I suppose I won't say where in case they weren't supposed to sell them yet. Are they free to sell them as soon as they get stock?

#4 photogasm

photogasm

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

Yup, I hear-tell it's going to be in the store around Friday or so…

#5 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:01 PM

According to the upcoming page it is In Stores Now as of Dec. 11. It is for sale at other places as people have already scanned a full spoiler for us. 

#6 USP45

USP45

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

Picked one up at Game Parlor in Chantilly Virginia just now. There was still one left on the shelf.

#7 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

It is on the main page now as officially released, includes an article talking about the new identities.

http://www.fantasyfl...s.asp?eidn=3800

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS