Star Wars LCG Playgroup in Suwanee, Georgia

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ndavis678

ndavis678

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:02 AM

Hey guys, was just thinking about getting a list of players for a playgroup in Suwanee, at the Tower Game Center, together, that way we can meet up in one place and play, once a week/month, whatever. Just trying to get an idea of things and get it organized. Let me know if you are interested.

Nick

#2 JAYCEprime2791

JAYCEprime2791

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:35 AM

I would be interested. I've never been there before as I've only been in the ATL area since Summer 2011 and live near Dunwoody, but my company home office is in Johns Creek which I visit every so often (I am an IT contractor often working on site at client locations).

#3 Venryk

Venryk

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:43 AM

Hey Nick

I am in and Clint may be in. 

Shayne

#4 alpha5099

alpha5099

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

Hey Shayne. (It's Nick, but not the one who started this thread.) I got my core sets yesterday, and I'm definitely up for playing some. I already head out to the Tower to play AGOT sometimes (gotta work on getting that meta back together), and I'd love to have people to play Star Wars with. I'm away for the holidays until the second week of January, but I'll be available to play as soon as I get back.

#5 ndavis678

ndavis678

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

Hey Shayne, glad to hear it man, enjoyed playing AGoT with you guys, will definitely enjoy playing some star wars. Alpha, Nick, specs? lol Look forward to playing with you too. Jayce we have a good group that plays now and i am gonna get the store owner to get the game night stuff in his possesion for us too. www. thetowergamecenter.com is the stores website so check that out and when you feel like stopping by let me know and i'll make sure to be there.

Nick

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS