• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nazull

Nazull

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:31 AM

Hi

I read it on a forum that ships moving through other ships lose there action step but i cant find it on the forum i went to (not this one)

I know that if ships over lap then the active ship will lose there action step but i wanted to confirm if your ship "moves through" another do they then lose there action step for that too?

It came up in a game and i did not recall where i saw it.

#2 Emrico

Emrico

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:41 AM

Nazull said:

Hi

I read it on a forum that ships moving through other ships lose there action step but i cant find it on the forum i went to (not this one)

I know that if ships over lap then the active ship will lose there action step but i wanted to confirm if your ship "moves through" another do they then lose there action step for that too?

It came up in a game and i did not recall where i saw it.

No.  Moving one ship through another and not ending up overlapping has no effect on either the ship moving or the ship moved through.

Now, the maneuver template crossing an Obstacle (which other ships are NOT), does cause the moving ship to both roll for damage and lose their action step.  So maybe someone was incorrectly assuming that ships are Obstacles.  That's been known to happen!

Jim

Rebels: 3 YT-1300s, 4 X-Wings, 5 Y-Wings, 6 A-Wings, 6 B-Wings, 4 HWK-290s<p>Imperials: 8 TIEs, 4 TIE Adv, 12 TIE Interceptors, 3 Firesprays, 6 TIE Bombers, 5 Lambdas

#3 Nazull

Nazull

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:54 AM

Emrico said:

So maybe someone was incorrectly assuming that ships are Obstacles.  That's been known to happen!

Jim

thats what my mates think, and i guess i cant find the post now because they have removed there momment :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS