Maneuver Tables

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,045 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

So this is kind of embarrassing, but does anyone have good scans of the maneuver table that comes with the y-wing and tie advanced? I threw mine out back in August when I got the ships, but reading the tournament rules it looks like I'm required to bring them for my ships. Thanks.

#2 godofcheese

godofcheese

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

dbmeboy said:

So this is kind of embarrassing, but does anyone have good scans of the maneuver table that comes with the y-wing and tie advanced? I threw mine out back in August when I got the ships, but reading the tournament rules it looks like I'm required to bring them for my ships. Thanks.

I haven't got the scan, but I did read the rulebook, FAQ, and Tournament rules pretty thouroughly in preperation for the tournament myself and can't find anywhere that says you need it. You will need the movement dials of the ships you are using, but shouldn't need the manoever table. But as a reference I can provide a type:

(S= Straight, B= Bank, T= Turn, K= K-Turn)

Y-Wing

1BL - White

1S - Green

1BR - White

2TL - White

2BL - White

2S - Green

2BR - White

2TR - White

3TL - Red

3BL - White

3S - White

3BR - White

3TR - Red

4S - Red

4K - Red

Tie Advanced

1BL - Green

1S - Green

1BR - Green

2TL - White

2BL - White

2S - Green

2BR - White

2TR - White

3TL - White

3BL - White

3S - Green

3BR - White

3TR - White

4S - White

4K - Red

5S - White

#3 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,045 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

Hmm… I thought I read it there somewhere.  I guess I was extrapolating it from the combination of "each player must bring… any additional components needed for his squad" and the fact that those maneuver tables say that they can be referenced by either player at any time.  I guess a text list works just as well for reference though, good point.

#4 magadizer

magadizer

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

there are great reference cards available on boardgamegeek which you can print out, in the files section. I would post a link, but unfortunately, I can't access that site from this computer right now.

Be seeing you.

#5 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,045 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:11 AM

magadizer said:

there are great reference cards available on boardgamegeek which you can print out, in the files section. I would post a link, but unfortunately, I can't access that site from this computer right now.

No link needed, I'm familiar enough with the site to go find them. Thanks!

#6 magadizer

magadizer

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:50 AM

Those particular cards are fantastic. Well photoshopped versions, in PDF files that you can print with card backs even. I printed them on card stock and then laminated them. 2 of each ship type. I'll do the same for the Wave 2 ships if that guy makes new versions available once the models are out in February.

Be seeing you.

#7 MadMac321

MadMac321

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:46 AM

I am not an expert with the Boardgame Geek website.  Where are they located?

#8 magadizer

magadizer

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:03 AM

MadMac321 said:

I am not an expert with the Boardgame Geek website.  Where are they located?

Website is working now for me.

http://boardgamegeek...euver-cards-pdf

Be seeing you.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS