Got guite a few question my group has come up with while playinig through a campaign and would like some clarification if possible. I will include how we are handling them as of now to in order to see if we are making the right decisions.
1) Large Monster Movement - Could the OL theoretically move a large monster one space at a time, shriking it and expanding it each time? This would effictively give a large monster with 3 movement, 9 movement.
Our Answer: Houseruled that if the OL expands a monster, it loses all remaining movement points if it had any.
2) Dark Charm and Lava - Can the OL play Dark Charm on a hero, move them in the lava, end their movement, and defeat them?
Our Answer: Houseruled as no, as the rules on Lava Pit are weird and states that a figure must end THEIR turn on the lava to be defeated. Plus anthing that can instant kill like that isn't fun anyways. =P
3) Caltrops and Large Monsters - If a large monster is caltroped (If successful immobilizes an adjacent monster during their movement) and they can't expand in the current area, who choses where they expand, or can they be caltroped if they can't expand?
Our Answer: Houseruled as if a figures movement is interrupted the controller of the interrupt effect decides where the target will end its move if required. In the case of the large monster, the player would chose the closest possible legal space the monster can expand and move the monster there.
4) Undying and Blood Rage - If a monster with undying blood rages, is it completely removed from the map, or is it replaced by the minion monster as if it were defeated?
Our Answer: It becomes a minion.
5) Standing Up - Does a player have to stand up if they don't want to. Sometimes there are tactical reason why a player would not want to stand up, such as giving the overlord another card or possibly progress toward an objective.
Our Answer: We have never stood up yet when possible, but were wondering if it was required in case it comes up later, so no houserule yet.
That is all the questions I can come up with off the top of my head. I'll post more if I think of any. Thanks to all who take their time to both read this and possibly clairify for us. =)