WFRP 3 Sale on Amazon

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cparadis

cparadis

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

In case anyone missed FFG's sale on WFRP 3ed products, many of the products in the line can be found between $8-$15 on Amazon right now. 

#2 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,110 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

Yup.  Stuff going for 5.98 on up (USD).

By Grapthar's Hammer…what a savings…

jh

#3 cronevald

cronevald

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

Unless I'm missing something those appear to be from 3rd party sellers, not actually from Amazon.  I only point this out because I recently ended up with a bootleg dvd set from an Amazon 3rd party seller.  These listing are probably fine, but I's suggest a bit of caution as you never really know who you're buying from.

Also, as I found out the hard way, don't trust the "fulfilled by Amazon" tag. That just means the seller sends their product to be stored at an Amazon warehouse.  From my own experience, I don't think Amazon bothers to check it out unless there's a complaint.

#4 cparadis

cparadis

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:52 AM

Good point. 

#5 DevoutBadger

DevoutBadger

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:08 PM

I actually just completed my collection with FFGs sale. I have everything now except the POD things.

I got it like a week ago and haven't even managed to read through it all yet. :)

Just need to find someone to play with *sad*

#6 Yipe

Yipe

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:49 AM

Thanks for the heads-up on this sale.  I picked up The Gathering Storm and The Edge of Night for under $24 shipped.  Not too shabby.

#7 wry

wry

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:04 PM

I also bit on this after passing on the FF sale.  Given how heavily discounted these were I can't help but think that the end is near for this iteration of the game.  I figure FF will do a second edition in book form but I like the components.  By picking these up, I'm good to go for the Enemy Within.

#8 Akora

Akora

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:09 AM

Thanks for the heads up - at that price I bought 3 GM packs to get more dice :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS