• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tyrande

tyrande

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:33 AM

Hey Storm Troppers

Would you like to come to the Dark Side? Or would you like to join the Acedemy Of The Jedi?

Then Star Wars LCG is the game for you and has finally arrived and goes on sale December 20th. Good Games Burwood in Sydney Australia will be running a learn to play evening on January 8th & 15th 2013.

We will follow up with a 6 week league with details to follow shortly. 

www.goodgames.com.au

#2 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,392 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:49 PM

This is a great idea! Unfortunately, I can't make it as it's a long trip from Indiana, but I hope you have a good turn out.

#3 DrNate

DrNate

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:15 AM

Dang, Australia already has a release date. I wish America had one. I expect a lot of play reports from across the pond on the 21st!

#4 Roman_Sandal

Roman_Sandal

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

tyrande said:

Hey Storm Troppers

Would you like to come to the Dark Side? Or would you like to join the Acedemy Of The Jedi?

Then Star Wars LCG is the game for you and has finally arrived and goes on sale December 20th. Good Games Burwood in Sydney Australia will be running a learn to play evening on January 8th & 15th 2013.

We will follow up with a 6 week league with details to follow shortly. 

www.goodgames.com.au

Hey Mate,

Do you know if goodgames Brisbane is doing something similar, or do you have any connections in Bris that may/would set it up with some interest?

Roman

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS