Death Star rench run

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DoubleNot7

DoubleNot7

• Members
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

We ran the trench run scenario today, another Rebel win!  I constructed the board from hard board with the surface images stuck to it with spray on adhesive.  The game went well but we plan to tweak a few rules next time to suit the group.

Various pics:

http://s17.photobuck...blenot7/X-Wing/

Enimo Et Fide

#2 Stormtrooper721

Stormtrooper721

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

Well done! Looks great. FFG seriously needs to have their next OP kit be a Death Star trench run scenario!

The 731st Imperial Flight School - "The Vornskrs" - 1 TIE Advanced, 3 TIE Interceptors, 10 TIE Fighters

23 Victories, 1 Defeat, 0 Draws - 69 kills versus 46 losses

#3 Inksplat

Inksplat

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

What scenario did you use for that? How many ships does something like that require? I see 6 Y-Wings?

#4 DoubleNot7

DoubleNot7

• Members
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

We ran a scenario found on the web, possible from here on FFG?  Rebels had 150 points while Imperials had 100 points plus the turrets.  Rebels fielded 4 Y-wings and 1 X-wing (Dutch, Horton, Wedge, and a few basic pilots).  I played Horton and Wedge, Horton was loaded to bear with upgrades while Wedge only had proton torps (he never entered the trench anyway).  Imperials had Vader and 5 (?) TIE's, including some named pilots.  None of the Imperials had any upgrades at all.  Our table was larger than scenario dictated at 4'6" x 6' and had 12 gun towers on teh surface and in the trench.

Enimo Et Fide

#5 peteparkerh

peteparkerh

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:20 AM

Looks really great. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS