Recon Boy with One-eye Johnny

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cloner4000

cloner4000

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

Hi I have a question regarding pairing the Recon Boy with Johnny.

Since Johnny have badass, does that mean I can have everyone (including the hero) fires UGL while attack with their main weapon?Or is it still limited to two shots but is unlimited use. I try looking through the forums but can't seem to see any reference to this.

Thanks!

#2 marcemtp

marcemtp

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

Its still limited to two shots for that activation unless a command squad reactivated them that round and they would have two shots again.

#3 golem101

golem101

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:26 AM

Two shots, just unlimited ammo.

#4 Loophole Master

Loophole Master

• Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

Yep, Johnny One-Eye is a perfect pairing with the Gunners. They become quite a different beast with him along, a real anti-infantry power, with a bazooka to boot.  I never pair him with BBQ squad cause Demo Charges hardly ever get used in my games…

#5 SeismicShock

SeismicShock

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

Loophole Master said:

… I never pair him with BBQ squad cause Demo Charges hardly ever get used in my games…

Agreed, if my BBQ squad is next to a vehicle, something has gone terribly wrong

#6 Loophole Master

Loophole Master

• Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

Problem is, since I never use those Demo Charges, when a situation arises where they would be handy I completely forget the squad even has them.

#7 SeismicShock

SeismicShock

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

Loophole Master said:

Problem is, since I never use those Demo Charges, when a situation arises where they would be handy I completely forget the squad even has them.

I solved this problem by using Hell Boys instead of the BBQ squad

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS