Anyone in the KC area?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 pugslayer

pugslayer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:26 AM

Just bought the core game and a couple of expansions and I'm dying to try it out. Is there any organized league or play other than the upcoming Kessel run tournaments? Is there anywhere/time in particular that people who play frequent?

#2 Baddad55

Baddad55

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

Same here.  I'm from Lees Summit and only played the core game once and love it.  I also recieved the 4 expansions and have won an ebay auction for 14 more ships including the Millenim Falcone that isn't due to release until Feb.  I usually have my weekends free so if you interested in playing we might be able to meet at game store or something.  I am also working on making my own board out of black felt on top of 1/8" plexiglas mounted on a 36" X 38" wooden frame.  If that turns out good I will experiment with painting stars and perhaps a 10 x 10 centimeter grid for reference location.

#3 AncientAngel

AncientAngel

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

Check with Table Too Hobby and Games in Overland Park. The owner Phil will most likely be all over this game.

Tell him Hi for me if you go.

#4 BaronZaltor

BaronZaltor

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

I live right near tabletop games in overland park.

My brother and I have been talking about trying to set up some league play there if we can find a consistant time to set it up.

#5 betes

betes

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

Just found this forum and I'm glad I did. I live about 5 minutes from TableTop in Overland Park. I'm just starting to get into the game. Right now I have the base set and a couple of expansions. I only have one person to play with and I'd love to meet a few others. 

#6 BaronZaltor

BaronZaltor

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:17 AM

There is a tourament at tabletop March 9th FYI

Anyone in the area can hit me up at 

facebook.com/mantapusproductions

or 

thep1lk@yahoo.com

to wrap about getting together and blowing up ships and stuff

#7 Curon Hifor

Curon Hifor

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:18 AM

Well, Thompson Productions down in Warrensburg, Missouri, has organized play every fourth saturday of each month.  Also, they'll be a place to participate in the Regional Qualifiers as well!

#8 betes

betes

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

Yep I'm planning on going to the tournament March 9th. I was there tonight playing and Phil was talking about it. 

I'll hit you up to play a little before then.

#9 Kelvan

Kelvan

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

I live in the KC area and would love to meet up with anyone interested in playing! been looking for more people. I am also going to the tournament on march 9.

kelvan1138@gmail.com

please email me if you want to get in contact!

#10 hothie

hothie

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

I see from their website that Game Cafe in Independence plays every Wednesday night at 6. Has anyone heard anything about their Regional tournament?

#11 Silver leader

Silver leader

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:16 PM

Game Cafe has a group of people that do play, its just not completely organized yet, to prep for regionals we were meeting at noon or earlier almost every day getting ready but now that regionals has past we'll probably take a small break. We'd love to start a league but between all the players scheduals spread out and Game Cafe's: Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic and Pokemon tournamates on friday nights/saturday all day/sunday afternoons its tough to find a compramising time other than early morning.

Fear no enemy, fear no opponent. No squad is too good, and no pilot is better. What matters is whats now because it decides whats next. Fight today, to live through to tomorrow.

-Landon, Silver Leader

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS