• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,411 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:40 AM

Hey guys,

I've started a series of blog posts for a community deck-building project.  The first post went up this morning and can be found here.  We'll be building a Light Side deck and all options are on the table.  It will work best with the most possible participation so please check it out and post your comments.  While you're over there, check out the rest of the Team Covenant website.  They have an awesome store and a great community! (I do not work for Team Covenant or have any connection other than a blog on their site).

#2 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,411 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

Last day to toss in your vote for the deck goal, next step will be posted tomorrow morning.

#3 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,411 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:50 AM

The next step in the deck build is now posted.  Please leave your input as we build an awesome deck of awesomeness.

#4 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,411 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:21 PM

Sorry to keep self-bumping the topic, but the next blog is posted.  This one is where the process moves from planning to actual deck construction, so I'm excited to hear what everyone has to say.

#5 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,411 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:15 AM

Cast your vote for the final product in the community deck building series.  Three decks remain, but soon only one will survive.

#6 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,411 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:20 AM

For anyone who's interested, we have a final deck decision:

Affiliation: Smugglers and Spies

Questionable Contacts x2

A Hero’s Journey x1

Forgotten Heroes x2

Jedi Training x2

Last Minute Rescue x2

In You Must Go x1

I'd love to hear about your results playing with it.  I haven't had a ton of luck with it yet, but I am admittedly better at playing DS than LS.

#7 iStasis

iStasis

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

going to give the deck a go at my local shop this friday.

any ideas on a DS side deck yet?

#8 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,411 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:56 AM

iStasis said:

going to give the deck a go at my local shop this friday.

any ideas on a DS side deck yet?

I have a Sith deck that I really like. You can find it in the deck building 101 post in my blog (link in my signature).

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS