Chicago Playgroup?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rottencat

Rottencat

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

Is anyone in or around Chicago, IL playing? I thought I saw something about a group on Sundays, but can seem to find it right now.

Thanks,

Rottencat

#2 neaden

neaden

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:31 AM

I believe Cat and Mouse Games has an occasional Sunday League, but I do not know the schedule. I'm in the NW suburbs and would be up for trying to put something together.

#3 Rottencat

Rottencat

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:17 AM

Hey there,

I am in Northwest Indiana also.

Tenth Planet in Scherriville IN, has an open game night in December….This Friday I think…. I should be there, and will post up the rest of the information when I learn it.

I think he does charge a small fee to play cause the owner has to rent an adition space… but I was $2 last time.

Rottencat

#4 BrianReturns

BrianReturns

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:09 AM

I just bought the core set and am interested in finding some games in the city. I live in Lakeview and am considering checking out the Sunday tournaments in Bucktown. Maybe someone that runs them can comment, but I don't know that a beginner like me would fit in all that well in a tournament setting.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS