Multiple Kessel Runs

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Qapla187

Qapla187

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

While browsing the list of KR locations I noticed a few that are doable.  After looking into them they seem to be on different days.  Now I'm just wondering if it would be bad form to attend multiple events.  Especially given the fact that there are members in this community who don't have one anywhere near them.  So how many people would attend more than one even for a chance to win extra ships?

#2 Torresse

Torresse

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

I know there are 2 right next to each other in Ohio where the first tournement happens, then everyone rushes down to the next tournement. They set it up like that on porpose. my LGS owner was joking about if we were really serious enough we could hit 5 of them. Have the first one at the shop at midnight Thursday night/friday morning, go friday night to 1, go Saturday to 2 of them. then finish up with 1 on Sunday. mind you, your looking at about 10 hours driving time for all the events if you did that.

#3 hothie

hothie

• Members
  • 785 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

Attend as many as you can. My LGS didn't get one, but there are 3 within a 2 hour driving distance, so I plan on hitting all 3.

#4 hothie

hothie

• Members
  • 785 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

Double post, sorry.

#5 Stormtrooper721

Stormtrooper721

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

There are three in the city of Winnipeg and I plan to attend all three.

The 731st Imperial Flight School - "The Vornskrs" - 1 TIE Advanced, 3 TIE Interceptors, 10 TIE Fighters

23 Victories, 1 Defeat, 0 Draws - 69 kills versus 46 losses

#6 DeadInkPen

DeadInkPen

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

I am planning on hitting a few myself. If I really push it I may be able to pull off 4-5 around the Minneapolis area then be back in time for the one in my home town.

#7 Melkor503

Melkor503

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:24 PM

With an event like this, players should attend as many as they can.  This is a really cool event, and I am very excited that I will get to play in one.  Would I like to play in more?  YES!  I look at Kessel Run as a great opportunity to play against others who are bringing their very best, which will only cause me to bring my very best.  When all players bring their best, everyone wins!

#8 Eruletho

Eruletho

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:11 AM

I'm driving 12 hours all in one go instead of taking a break and making it a 2-day, 13 hour total time trip just to make the once in Cincinnati on Saturday morning. I'll also be at the one on Sunday, the one that got me to change my leave dates to be able to attend. Yeah, I think it's worth it to try to make it to two :D

#9 TK4334

TK4334

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:42 AM

I´m able to hit 2 Events. Perhaps 3 if enought time is remaining after the second one.
We have a lot of events in Germany. I hope i can win at least 1 ship.

#10 R5Don4

R5Don4

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:32 AM

I will have my choice of 14, that's correct fourteen different events.  FFG OP = no logic.

Great forum http://www.afewmaneuvers.com/index

Looking for a game in the Greater Toronto Area?  We can hook you up https://www.facebook...ups/6738327518/

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS