teleport

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:26 AM

can you teleport to any space in the dungeon or the highland from the main board?

#2 The_Warlock

The_Warlock

• Members
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:42 AM

Hamal22 said:

can you teleport to any space in the dungeon or the highland from the main board?

Teleport Spell specifically states "Teleport to any other space in the same Region."

Dungeon and Highland are Regions, so the answer is no.

#3 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:03 AM

but in the rules it says that you need to treat this board as outer region.

can you teleport in this region?

#4 The_Warlock

The_Warlock

• Members
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:12 AM

Hamal22 said:

but in the rules it says that you need to treat this board as outer region.

I don't think I understand. What do you mean with "this board"? Dungeon? Rules say that the Dungeon is a Region.

You can use Teleport while you are in the Dungeon, as it is a Region like the Outer and Middle Region. Teleport is restricted in the Inner Region only (= the region at the centre of the mainboard).

#5 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 647 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

But someday, someday, you should be able to walk into the Hall of Darkness (or whatever its called) in the Dungeon and find a secret passage to the Lost City in the Highlands. Just saying. Maybe it should take at least two turns to get there. And its one way.

Of course it would be nice if there were *1* spell that could do almost universal teleportation (exclude Inner Region). And maybe *1* magic portal with a variety of Expansion boards' locations on the die roll.

#6 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:01 AM

can you teleport in the dungeon?

#7 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 647 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

only under/within the normal constraints.

#8 EvilEdwin

EvilEdwin

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:38 PM

We had a big argument once about how you should be able to teleport to the same space you're in, until I pointed out the card says it has to be another space. I think there are a few cards that don't have that clarification though.

It's always hard work playing Talisman with my group!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS