• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fatolaf

fatolaf

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:44 AM

Hi Guys

Any of you UK players that can get to SW London on Saturday 15th December can sign up today to play in our Kessel Run Event.

Entry is free, and the ships will be given away for the top four players as per the FFG rules pack.

We do need at least 10 players to make this event happen, so spread the word..

This is to be held in our club above the Spread Eagle Pub in Wandsworth, London, SW18 2PT
We have Free Parking on Site (PM me for gate code), or we are 10 mins away from Waterloo by train , or 20 mins away from victoria by Tube.
Full Details can be found using thr link below

url=http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=300.0

To claim your place, you need to sign up on the OG Games Forum, link below

url=http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=3323.0

This is in a function room above a pub, so any under 16's need to be accompained by an adult

Any questions please post here or on the OG forum.

Or contact me on twitter via @oggames or @fatolaf

Cheers

Ol

#2 fatolaf

fatolaf

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:10 AM

Any london players actually out there, Apart from a few of our club members, we have had very little interest.

Suprising after the initial furore about the various UK events..

We need at least 3 more players, remeber this is FREE to enter..

Ol

#3 Panic

Panic

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

yeah,
Dude I'd love to attend (if you get enough people!?)

I try and make a list for you today.
If you can stick my name, Gary, on the list. I'd also like to buy 2 y-wings on the night if you can bring them?

Panic…

#4 fatolaf

fatolaf

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:09 AM

Unfortunately we will be postponing the event to a Saturday in January . We have had interest but due to the time of year many would be unable to attend . To allow as many people as possible to attend the event we have decided to reschedule . A date will be arranged early in the new year .

#5 Fabs

Fabs

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:35 AM

Cool. I would be up for it, and know another 1 or 2 (depending on day/time) who would like to attend. Will you be posting on here once a date is announced?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS