A good addition to the mini expansions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tolmortian

Tolmortian

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

I would really like to see a card the same size of the pilot cards with the maneuvers printed on them that you can sleeve being added to the mini expansions. i know that they are printed on the back of the insert in the box but those things are really cheap.

also. i want p.o.d. pilots, rogue squadron x-wings with new skills and upgrades and the like.

#2 Emrico

Emrico

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

Tolmortian said:

i want p.o.d. pilots, rogue squadron x-wings with new skills and upgrades and the like.

Homestly I'd much prefer actual packs of additional pilot cards for sale that included the cardboard ship counters among with the pilot cards. To me, p.o.d. cards would be very inferior without the pilot/ship counters for the bases.

Jim

Rebels: 3 YT-1300s, 6 X-Wings, 6 Y-Wings, 6 A-Wings, 6 B-Wings, 4 HWK-290s, 4 Z-95s, 3 E-Wings, 2 GR-75s, 1 CR-90
Imperials: 8 TIEs, 4 TIE Adv, 12 TIE Interceptors, 3 Firesprays, 6 TIE Bombers, 5 Lambdas, 3 TIE Defenders, 3 Phantoms

#3 Cid_MCDP

Cid_MCDP

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:30 AM

Or split the difference and make new pilots available as both P.o.D. and as retail packs. 

You could try the new guys out with P.o.D., then if they pass muster, buy a "real" version that'd be more likely to hold up to multiple play sessions, etc. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS