Kessel run kit

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 rdobyns

rdobyns

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:59 PM

Has any one received their tourny kits yet? I think I am just impatient but I was hoping to have it by now.

#2 Darkjawa

Darkjawa

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:18 PM

also trying to wait patiently, but its getting harder as the date gets closer. I want to make sure that I have time to look at the stuff in advance so I can make a list of what comes with what ship so the winners get the correct cards, tokens with their ships. I also want to assemble the dials with a piece of plastic film in between to protect them.

#3 CaptainRook

CaptainRook

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

I get the feeling, had anyone gotten theirs, wed be inundated with spoilers b y now.

RookActual @ http://www.afewmaneuvers.com
-Rogue 9: rookactual@afewmaneuvers.com.

#4 BTJ

BTJ

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

I'd say people will start getting them next week sometime, probably wednesday/thursday, just to keep the spoilers low

#5 ShadowJak

ShadowJak

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

Darkjawa said:

also trying to wait patiently, but its getting harder as the date gets closer. I want to make sure that I have time to look at the stuff in advance so I can make a list of what comes with what ship so the winners get the correct cards, tokens with their ships. I also want to assemble the dials with a piece of plastic film in between to protect them.

You should just leave everything in the packages and let the winners assemble them. Of course, I'd look at what comes inside, but after that I'd just put everything back.

#6 Eruletho

Eruletho

• Members
  • 649 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:49 AM

The problem with that is that the ships have to be use din the final round of the tournament. They can't leave them in the boxes.

#7 Alamoth

Alamoth

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:57 AM

Eruletho said:

The problem with that is that the ships have to be use din the final round of the tournament. They can't leave them in the boxes.

I believe what's being suggested, and what I agree with, is that once the finals are set, the TO should give the Rebel player the two A-Wings and the Falcon sealed, and the Imperial player the two TIE/I and the Slave I sealed, and let them crack them and construct lists.

#8 Deku_the_Evil_Clown

Deku_the_Evil_Clown

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:28 AM

I think it's a much better idea to create a dsplay with the ships, and put the poster, advertising the Kessel Run Event, beside the display.  This might create some extra interest in the event, granted it would have worked a lot better if the kits weren't coming so close to the event.

#9 Eruletho

Eruletho

• Members
  • 649 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:20 AM

Alamoth said:

I believe what's being suggested, and what I agree with, is that once the finals are set, the TO should give the Rebel player the two A-Wings and the Falcon sealed, and the Imperial player the two TIE/I and the Slave I sealed, and let them crack them and construct lists.

I think the KRT finals are going to be played with pre-constructed lists. At least, thats what it says on the FFG announcement page for it. I love the idea of making the list ourselves though

#10 Joshuar56

Joshuar56

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:21 AM

LGS just got their kit in, I'll try and post spoiliers later on today.

#11 GhostHawk

GhostHawk

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:26 AM

Big Kidz Games got theirs in today.

#12 rdobyns

rdobyns

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:37 AM

Getting a bit antsy, I want to ask anyone that got their kit how was it shipped?

#13 Parakitor

Parakitor

• Members
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:24 AM

My LGS had their kit Friday night, and ran the Kessel Run on Saturday. It was sweet! Don't know what the shipping method was, though.

"That starship won't fly, Bastila."

#14 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:16 AM

Parakitor said:

My LGS had their kit Friday night, and ran the Kessel Run on Saturday. It was sweet! Don't know what the shipping method was, though.

How come your store got to do it early? I thought the tournaments were all supposed to be next weekend. Just curious.

#15 uncleloki

uncleloki

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

It appears that the kit the store i'm playing at receieved only has one A-WIng and one Intercepter in it.  I was under the impression FFG was sending two of each?

Did this happen to anyone else?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS