Selling my Entire GoT LCG Collection!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NobleSeven

NobleSeven

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:57 AM

Hello all, Due to a lack of players in my area I am regrettably selling my entire GoT collection. About 90% of this collection has never been played with, much of it is still in the box, and the few decks that have been constructed and played with a half dozen times or so are in brand new sleeves. These cards are in near mint condition. I am not interested in splitting this collection up, but I will let it go for a good deal. The Collection is as follows- 2x GoT Core Sets (all parts, pieces and boxes included) 1x Lions of the Rock Expansion (box included) 1x Princes of the Sun Expansion (box included) 1x Queen of Dragons Expansion (box included) 1x Lords of Winter Expansion (box included) 1x Kings of the Storm Expansion (box included) 1x Kings of the Sea Expansion (box included) Secrets and Spies A Time of Trials Tower of the Hand Battle of Blackwater Bay Where Loyalty Lies Tourney for the Hand Return of the Others A King in the North The Wildling Horde A Sword in the Darkness Beyond the Wall Wolves of the North Tales from the Red Keep City of Secrets Called by the Conclave Trial by Combat A Poisoned Spear Mask of the Archmaester (In box) On Dangerous Grounds (In box) A Song of Silence (In box) Snakes and Sand (In box) Illyrio's Gift (In box) The Grand Melee (In box) Mountains of the Moon (In box) Forging the Chain (In box) Gates of the Citadel (In box) Dreadfort Betrayal (In box) Here to Serve (In box) The Isle of Ravens (In box) The Wildling Horde (In box) Scattered Armies (In box) Epic Battles (In box) The Battle of Ruby Ford (In box) Calling the Banners (In box) A Change of Seasons (In box) Refugees of War (In box) These cards are packaged and can ship as soon as possible. I will only ship to the US. If you have any questions feel free to PM me! Thank you for taking a look and I hope this collection can find a valiant new general to do them justice!

#2 NobleSeven

NobleSeven

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

Looks like my first post did not want to acknowledge the enter key. So I am listing the collection again so it is easier to understand-

The Collection is as follows-

2x GoT Core Sets (all parts, pieces and boxes included)

1x Lions of the Rock Expansion (box included)
1x Princes of the Sun Expansion (box included)
1x Queen of Dragons Expansion (box included)
1x Lords of Winter Expansion (box included)
1x Kings of the Storm Expansion (box included)
1x Kings of the Sea Expansion (box included)

Secrets and Spies
A Time of Trials
Tower of the Hand
Battle of Blackwater Bay
Where Loyalty Lies
Tourney for the Hand
Return of the Others
A King in the North
The Wildling Horde
A Sword in the Darkness
Beyond the Wall
Wolves of the North
Tales from the Red Keep
City of Secrets
Called by the Conclave
Trial by Combat
A Poisoned Spear

Mask of the Archmaester (In box)
On Dangerous Grounds (In box)
A Song of Silence (In box)
Snakes and Sand (In box)
Illyrio's Gift (In box)
The Grand Melee (In box)
Mountains of the Moon (In box)
Forging the Chain (In box)
Gates of the Citadel (In box)
Dreadfort Betrayal (In box)
Here to Serve (In box)
The Isle of Ravens (In box)
The Wildling Horde (In box)

Scattered Armies (In box)
Epic Battles (In box)
The Battle of Ruby Ford (In box)
Calling the Banners (In box)
A Change of Seasons (In box)
Refugees of War (In box)

These cards are packaged and can ship as soon as possible. I will only ship to the US. If you have any questions feel free to PM me! Thank you for taking a look and I hope this collection can find a valiant new general to do them justice!

#3 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

Is the collection still up for sale? And if so, do you have an asking price or just awaiting offers?

#4 NobleSeven

NobleSeven

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

This collection is sold! Thanks for all the interest and Game Well!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS