Making Shadows Within Dreams… Not so easy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dko

Dko

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

Hello all.  To put things into perspective.  I am fairly new to Anima, but I've been running a game.  Getting a bearing on the rules, by running my group thru the premade adventure 'Shadows Within Dreams' so I can spend more time getting used to the rules instead of planning (that comes later).

So far though, my group has wrecked the sholdier's constantly because the Psychic can use her abilities, to wipe out thier 5 senses.  Making the guards useless in a fight.  It doesn't help I constantly roll like crap for thier saves.

Thus I have realized that I need to, in a logical way change encounters so that they are not won by the ability of this one character. 

Yes I could just bump up any PsR's, but it doesn't feel right with out any real explination as to why everything seems to be more capable of resisting Psychics.

Does anyone have any help in this reguard?

#2 Beadle

Beadle

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:48 PM

You could add in a Nemesis user, if you have the Dominus Exxet book.

That way that character could block the Psychic from using her powers, using Matrices Cancellation.  But it would seem a little "targeted", unless you also give them Ki Cancellation and Magic Cancellation, and maybe even Summoning Cancellation (or whatever that one's called - Binding Cancellation?).

#3 Dko

Dko

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:18 PM

Gehh, sadly that is not a book I have. Might have to look into it.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS