Does Swarm tactics stack?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BTJ

BTJ

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

Ok, I played a mock game earlier(I played both sides cause I'm a loser like that), and I'd given Vader and Mauler swarm tactics. Could Mauler stick next to Vader to benefit from Vader's swarm, and thus the fighter benefitting from Mauler's swarm also shoots at PS9? Seeing as how for that combat phase Mauler is in all effects PS9. Or am I just being a filthy Munchkin?

#2 Emrico

Emrico

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

BTJ said:

Ok, I played a mock game earlier(I played both sides cause I'm a loser like that), and I'd given Vader and Mauler swarm tactics. Could Mauler stick next to Vader to benefit from Vader's swarm, and thus the fighter benefitting from Mauler's swarm also shoots at PS9? Seeing as how for that combat phase Mauler is in all effects PS9. Or am I just being a filthy Munchkin?

Q: Can multiple ships that have Swarm Tactics
equipped use the upgrade in sequence to
give each of those ships the original ship’s
pilot skill value?
A: Yes. For example, the Rebel player has equipped
both Wedge Antilles and Luke Skywalker with
Swarm Tactics. He uses Wedge’s Swarm Tactics to
treat Luke’s pilot skill as a 9, then use Luke’s Swarm
Tactics to treat Rookie Pilot’s pilot skill as a 9.

FAQs are your friend.

Jim

Rebels: 3 YT-1300s, 6 X-Wings, 6 Y-Wings, 6 A-Wings, 6 B-Wings, 4 HWK-290s,10 Z-95s, 3 E-Wings, 2 GR-75s, 1 CR-90
Imperials: 8 TIEs, 4 TIE Adv, 12 TIE Interceptors, 3 Firesprays, 6 TIE Bombers, 5 Lambdas, 3 TIE Defenders, 4 Phantoms

#3 BTJ

BTJ

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

Epic, thanks for that. That gives TIE swarms a nice little punch

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS