Templar Calix style Psyker

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Regis Eisen

Regis Eisen

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:16 AM

I was wondering whether anyone had any success with running a psyker of this kind using the Only War rules.  I know it can be done due to the open nature of system, but I was wondering if it was cost prohibitive and/or worth the investment.  I've played one in our DH game, and had a blast.  Anyone have any insights?

#2 Plushy

Plushy

• Members
  • 810 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

My group has a houserule; you can switch out one of your Characteristic Aptitudes for another, and do the same with the Special Aptitudes.

So you could end up as a Psyker with Willpower, Intelligence, Strength, Weapon Skill, Offence, Psyker and be fine.

If you don't go for houseruling, then it should still be fine. Just a little pricy.

My apologies to anyone I offend; FFG staff, playtesters, and forum users alike. 

Please check out my Dark Heresy to Only War conversion! You can find it on the main Only War forum. I'm always looking for more people to playtest it!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS