• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jimtullis

jimtullis

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:18 AM

Rule Question:
Tournament Rules state that all components except ship models "MUST remain unaltered".

Would painting the brown cardboard edges of tokens, etc count as "ALTERATION"?

I would like to paint/marker mine Black or Red to distinguish mine from my opponents.

But I don't want to be called out at Kessel for having "altered" components.

#2 timewalker03

timewalker03

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

It would be ok in the Omaha tournament

xwingtoman

#3 jimtullis

jimtullis

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, my Millenium Falcon is in the shop, so I won't be able to make it to Omaha. :(

Best I can get is maybe Louisville KY on the 15th and Evansville IN on the 16th.

I wonder Why Nashville TN didn't get an event?

#4 Cid_MCDP

Cid_MCDP

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:07 AM

jimtullis said:

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, my Millenium Falcon is in the shop, so I won't be able to make it to Omaha. :(

Best I can get is maybe Louisville KY on the 15th and Evansville IN on the 16th.

I wonder Why Nashville TN didn't get an event?

I'm not the TO or anything, but I'd be absolutely 100% shocked if anyone from Evansville called you out on it. If you want to be safe, give the store a call and ask, but we're all pretty laid back about things like that. Can't imagine they'd have an issue with it. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS