Its driving me crazy!!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ImmortalJedi

ImmortalJedi

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:11 AM

Reading all these deck ideas from people while I'm waiting for the release is driving me crazy!!! Must…get…cards…soon!

I know I can look on other web sites for cards and their text, but to me nothing beats holding those little pieces of cardboard in my hand whle plotting a strategy.

#2 DrNate

DrNate

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:13 PM

ImmortalJedi said:

Reading all these deck ideas from people while I'm waiting for the release is driving me crazy!!! Must…get…cards…soon!

I know I can look on other web sites for cards and their text, but to me nothing beats holding those little pieces of cardboard in my hand whle plotting a strategy.

Yeah, I can assemble decks using the spoilers, but there is just no way to determine how well they work until they are in my hot little hands. 

Hope they are here for Christmas. How long does it take for games to get into stores once they are off the boat?

#3 zombieearl

zombieearl

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:21 PM

I thought making a deck would make it better, but it only made it worse.

#4 caedus89

caedus89

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:01 PM

I am new to this LCG game. Have not played any of the other games from fantasy flight and I heard about the Star Wars game from my friend who went to Gen Con. When the core set is finally release, can we purchase it from stores like Walmart, Target, etc or do we have to purchase it online? Thanks in advance.

#5 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

caedus89 said:

I am new to this LCG game. Have not played any of the other games from fantasy flight and I heard about the Star Wars game from my friend who went to Gen Con. When the core set is finally release, can we purchase it from stores like Walmart, Target, etc or do we have to purchase it online? Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure on this one.  The X-Wing miniatures game made it to Target at least so there's some hope for the card game.  To the other posters: sorry for starting the deck posting trend.  It seemed like a much more fun way to kill time while waiting for physical cards than staring at the forums and twiddling my thumbs. :-D

#6 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:16 AM

I have a brand new, sealed copy of the core set in hand and ready to ship if anyone is interested. PM me with offers. 

Star Wars LCG: FFG EC Regional 2014 - Top 4; Star Wars LCG: FFG Event Center Store Championship 2014 - Top 4; FFG Event Center Season One 2014 - Minneapolis Regional Game Night - Top 4; May the 4th Be With You 2013 - Second Chance Tournament Champion; A Game of Thrones LCG: Days of Ice and Fire 2013 - Joust Top 16

abUse the Force author on CardGameDB.com

#7 john_nld

john_nld

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:09 AM

divinityofnumber said:

I have a brand new, sealed copy of the core set in hand and ready to ship if anyone is interested. PM me with offers. 

wow that's a major tease here. Might even get an angry mob on you for having a sealed copy :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS