Expansion card info?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

Is there anywhere online I can go to find spoilers of the cards included in each expansion, as well as the Core Set? I want to build my squadron for the Kessel Run event, but would like to have all the information before deciding which faction to play and whether a Core Set purchase is in order (since I imagine the necessary materials: damage stack, firing arc tools, etc. will be provided).

#2 cert13

cert13

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

you will needacore set as all the required items are brouhgt by the players, dice,damage deck, templates, markers.

Wedge Antilles: The only character from the original series that appears in all three movies, has only one costume, and still manages to help destroy TWO Death Stars.

#3 Stormtrooper721

Stormtrooper721

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

This is the site I go to to look at the cards without actually having to sort through them all:

http://home.comcast....ler/rebels.html

Just move your mouse over the name of the card and a pic of the card will appear. Switch the tab at top to view the Imperial cards. It will show every card released and is an army builder to boot! 

The 731st Imperial Flight School - "The Vornskrs" - 1 TIE Advanced, 3 TIE Interceptors, 10 TIE Fighters, 1 Lambda

25 Victories, 1 Defeat, 0 Draws - 76 kills versus 48 losses

#4 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

Thank you both! I appreciate it.

#5 Vorpal Sword

Vorpal Sword

O frabjous day!

• Members
  • 2,722 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:26 AM

cert13 said:

you will needacore set as all the required items are brouhgt by the players, dice,damage deck, templates, markers.

I just wanted to underscore the importance of this. The tournament rules say:

"Each player must bring an X-Wing core set and any additional components he needs for his squad. This includes but is not limited to dice, a range ruler, maneuver templates, asteroid tokens and a complete Damage deck. A player cannot bring more than one copy of each asteroid token. The [tournament organizer] is not expected to supply any game components to players."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS