Anyalra from Soul Reaver, Weapon Damage Values

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ryath

Ryath

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:27 AM

In Soul Reaver on page 121 for the NPC Anyalra it lists her weapon damage for her mono blades as 1d10+7, whip as 1d10+6 and unharmed 1d10+6.

I think these values have been calculated incorrectly.

Her Best Craftmenship mono blades have a base damage of 1d10:

Add +3 (Strength Bonus),  +1 (Best Craftmenship Melee), +2 (Crushing Blow*) = Total 1d10+6

Her Best Craftmenship Razorflail have a base damage of 1d10+2:

Add +3 (Strength Bonus),  +1 (Best Craftmenship Melee), +2 (Crushing Blow*) = Total 1d10+8

Her Unarmed have a base damage of 1d10 (She has Unarmed Warrior and Master talents):

Add +3 (Strength Bonus),  +2 (Crushing Blow*) = Total 1d10+5

* The values of Crushing Blow are using the ones in the Rogue Trader rule book, I think I remember in Black Crusade and Only War they make the talent do increased damage based on half your WS value round down, gets a nice reture for high WS users.

Are my calcuations correct or have I messed up in some way?  I have looked at a  few of the other NPCs in the book and they seem to have correct values.

#2 Cpt. Harkonnen

Cpt. Harkonnen

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

Shes an NPC, I woouldnt worry about it tooo much.  One thing you might want to look at is if she is wearing any STR augments like Power Armor.  That could change the damage.  But either way, shes an NPC I wouldnt worry about it too much.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS