Cluster Missiles and ship upgrades

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 derroehre

derroehre

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:48 PM

It says perform this attack twice. Can I target two different models?

can any ship use the engine and shield ship upgrades?

#2 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

Cluster missiles must attack the ship that was target locked, so they cannot target two different ships. Any ship can take a modification (such as the engine and shield upgrade) but each ship can only have one modification.

#3 ShadowJak

ShadowJak

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

dbmeboy said:

Cluster missiles must attack the ship that was target locked, so they cannot target two different ships. Any ship can take a modification (such as the engine and shield upgrade) but each ship can only have one modification.

Where does it say that each ship can only have one mod? Is it in the rulebook that comes with the Falcon?

#4 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

It is. Of course, I'm not one of the people lucky enough to have one of those so I'm working by memory of what someone else posted about it.

#5 Parakitor

Parakitor

• Members
  • 898 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

ShadowJak said:

dbmeboy said:

Where does it say that each ship can only have one mod? Is it in the rulebook that comes with the Falcon?

I agree, ShadowJak. It sure would be nice to have somebody show us where it's written. I've heard that stipulation thrown around a lot, but haven't seen the words on the page to back it up.

"That starship won't fly, Bastila."

#6 gunslinger7827

gunslinger7827

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

In the rule book that comes with the slave 1 and the falcon it states that each and every ship can take 1 mod and 1 upgrade, however some are for specific ships and the card will dictate that. For example, on the falcon you can take a mod that gives it a boost action, but it can only be given to that ship.  Clever as fantasy flight is, they have packaged some good upgrades in both packs.  If you were to play a 150+ game the cards are nice because options are plenty and the game changes at that point level (but its epic and fun).  But at 100 points, especially rebels, stick to the basics otherwise you die.  If you swarm tactics imps… trust me when I say now is a good time to learn a new strategy, otherwise at 100 points your whole is dead turn 3-5.  Oh and for the record, the falcon is baller at 100 points.

#7 ScottieATF

ScottieATF

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

Parakitor said:

ShadowJak said:

dbmeboy said:

I agree, ShadowJak. It sure would be nice to have somebody show us where it's written. I've heard that stipulation thrown around a lot, but haven't seen the words on the page to back it up.

It is in both the insert for Slave 1 and the Falcon

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS