Win a Free Copy of the Star Wars LCG!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zachbunn

zachbunn

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:38 AM

Yesterday, in ancitpiation of the upcoming release we announced our Star Wars LCG Blog Contest over at Team Covenant! The winner of the contest is going to get a completely FREE copy of the upcoming Star Wars LCG shipped to their doorstep, courtesy of Team Covenant.

The rules of the contest are pretty simple. All you have to do is post a blog on the Team Covenant site that talks about your 3 favorite cards from the Star Wars LCG core set. All entrants must post a link to their blog in the comments of the Star Wars LCG Blog Contest post, but that's it!

We're using our featured post algorithm (what determines the posts that show as full banners on the homepage of the site) to determine the winner. All posts must be made by December 5th at midnight and we'll be announcing the winner on December 10th!

If you have any questions, check out the linked post above. If that doesn't explain it all for you, I'd be happy to help.

Zach

P.S. If you haven't seen it, I posted a full VIDEO review of the Star Wars LCG over on my Team Covenant blog a few days ago!

Do or do not, there is no try.

#2 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:00 AM

Thanks for posting this, I would have missed it.  Check out my blog post here!

#3 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:37 AM

Mine is up too. This was a really fun activity. I love reading about all the cards! 

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS